Sunday, April 3, 2011

What I bought today ...

... at an old junk shop that is going out of business:

-GI Joe puzzle, no price marked
-old Bingo game, never used, marked $5
-two license plates, no price
-Santa zip bag, $5
-3 pretty old china plates, marked $1 ea.
-old salt shaker marked $1.50
-two Gruber's Soda bottles, marked $6 ea.
-bunch of crafting junk, relig. medals, broken jewelry, etc.
-celluloid chick, marked set of three for $5 but I couldn't find the other two anywhere
-old handmade pillowcase with crocheted edging
-old rusty cast iron ship thing, looks like part of a door stop or something, marked $100, yeah, I know that's ridiculous, but that's what the tag said.

What I paid for all of the above: $5.

How much fun I had: priceless.



1 comment:

  1. That is some fun stuff!! I'm ready to do some dumpster diving and yard sale shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete